The beautiful and romantic scenery of our Virginia State Parks makes for a memorable wedding. From a simple ceremony to an elaborate wedding and reception, we have a venue for you!
Here is some advice.
1) First pick what style wedding you want – simple or elaborate.
2) Will you want to have your reception at the park too? We have options running from picnic shelters, to full blown conference facilities depending on the Park.
3) At most locations, alcoholic beverages will not be allowed (the exception is those parks with interior conference facilities).
4) At minimum contact the park staff and arrange for a special use permit.
5) If you get married outdoors in the park, please keep in mind it is a public area which means we do not close the park or area for your wedding.
6) Depending on the park, there may not be a good rain location in case of inclement weather.