10. Civil War Slide Show September 4, 2011, 8:00 pm
9. Rent a paddle boat
8. Go Geo-caching
7. Play beach volleyball
6. Hike the Lakeshore Trail
5. Stay at the Camping Lodge
4. Fish (from shore or boat)
3. Attend a Welcome Campfire (Fridays at 8:00 pm)
2. Go on an Owl Call Canoe Tour
1. Swim in the Critter Hole
These are just a few things you can do at here.
For camping or camping lodge reservations, call the Virginia State Parks Reservation Center at 1-800-933-PARK Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm or you can book online anytime.
Holliday Lake State Park is located in Appomattox County surrounded by the Appomattox-Buckingham State Forest.