The New Yorker Magazine has an article titled "JUST IN TIME FOR SPRING" by Ellis Weiner.
ABSTRACT: SHOUTS & MURMURS about a new activity called GOING OUTSIDE. Introducing GOING OUTSIDE, the astounding multipurpose activity platform that will revolutionize the way you spend your time. GOING OUTSIDE is not a game or a program, not a device or an app, not a protocol or an operating system. Instead, it’s a comprehensive experiential mode that lets you perceive and do things firsthand.
Read more here.
- Fishing? Boy do we have a lot of that instore! Click here
- Geocache and GPS Adventures? Got that! Click here
- Hiking? We got you covered there. Click here
- Nature and History Programs? "It's in our nature" as the saying goes…we got that! Click here
- Cabins and Camping? Yes and Yes. Click here
- Meetings and Conference Centers? But of course, and go for a nature walk afterward. Click here
- Weddings? Tie the knot outside! Click here