Mason Neck State Parkwill be celebrating 30 years in style as the 2015 Eagle Festival promises to be the best one yet on April 25th
Make sure to stop by the new display in the Visitor Center
Mason Neck Eagle Festival 2015 is brought to you byThe Friends of Mason Neck State Park, they invite you to come out on April 25th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to enjoy the festivities!
Family fun with the ever popular pony rides
Entertainment and education provided by:
- The Anthony James Band
- The Stables at Meadowood(pony rides)
- Mo Ron Jones(clowns)
- Reptiles Alive
- Under the Sea
- Raptor Conservancy of Virginia
- And a very special appearance by George Mason!
Mo Ron Jones will have you in stitches
The fabulous community and sponsors will come together to tell the story of Mason Neck area through their displays and programs:
- Archeological Society of Virginia
- Audubon Society of Northern Virginia
- Dogue Hollow Wildlife Sanctuary
- Ducks Unlimited
- Fairfax County Bluebird Society
- Fairfax Master Naturalists
- Fairfax County Waste Water Management
- Friends of Dyke Marsh
- Friends of Mason Neck State Park
- Friends of the Potomac River Refuges
- Historic Gunston Hall
- Lorton Heritage Society
- Mason Neck Citizens Association
- Occoquan Water Trail League
- Pohick Bay Regional Park
- Potomac Environmental Research and Education Center
- Potomac River National Wildlife Refuge Complex
- Quantico Orienteering Club
- Sierra Club ofMount Vernon
- Simple Changes
- The Potomac River Eagles
- The Stables at Meadowood(CAS)
- Meadowood Special Recreation Area
- Elizabeth Hartwell Mason Neck National Wildlife Refuge
It is also educational, you can even learn all about ducks
Food will be available from the Mason Neck Lions Club booth.
The Friends of Mason Neck State Park and the park staff would like to thank these sponsors that provided financial assistance as well as community support to make this event possible:
I-95 Business Parks Management, LLC
Anthony James Band is ready to entertain
The day is all about fun, family, and learning. Hop on a hayride to see the park or join in one of the many programs. The event is free and the parking fee will be waived for those attending the Eagle Festival.
Hop on the hay wagon at Mason Neck State Park
click here for event information from the Friends of Mason Neck State Park.
Come on out and join the party on April 25th at Mason Neck State Park!